why I would fall in love again.
Why I would fall in love with you again.
Because your eyes remind me of a hot cup of coffee on a winter morning and your smile, a cool glass of wine on a summer evening, your lips, slivers of melon when youre hungry but not starving, theyre just enough. Your shoulders are like a mountain range, a place of refuge and protection, your hands are the ropes thrown out for drowning man to cling to and your arms are like a bed frame, your belly my firm mattress, your thighs, heavy anchors that keep me planted where I need to be, your feet, always bring you home.
Why I would fall in love with you again
just because.
Because your eyes remind me of a hot cup of coffee on a winter morning and your smile, a cool glass of wine on a summer evening, your lips, slivers of melon when youre hungry but not starving, theyre just enough. Your shoulders are like a mountain range, a place of refuge and protection, your hands are the ropes thrown out for drowning man to cling to and your arms are like a bed frame, your belly my firm mattress, your thighs, heavy anchors that keep me planted where I need to be, your feet, always bring you home.
Why I would fall in love with you again
just because.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home