My Fantasy
My Fantasy
Had a fantasy one day
It took me far, far away
Had a lover, a dog and a loft
And a waterbed that was oh so soft
We planned our future he and I
That together wed grow old and die
Made love to country music all morning long
I woke of course and he was gone
But the smile I wore after that day dream
Lasted for days and days it seemed
Despite my real life with its negativity
I had a dream of how things could be
In my fantasy about he and me.
© The Wet August Company 2006
Had a fantasy one day
It took me far, far away
Had a lover, a dog and a loft
And a waterbed that was oh so soft
We planned our future he and I
That together wed grow old and die
Made love to country music all morning long
I woke of course and he was gone
But the smile I wore after that day dream
Lasted for days and days it seemed
Despite my real life with its negativity
I had a dream of how things could be
In my fantasy about he and me.
© The Wet August Company 2006


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home